HICOM-Teck See forms JVco with Jiangsu Xinquan to support PROTON

01 Feb 2019

DRB-HICOM’s 51% owned HICOM-Teck See Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn Bhd, on Tuesday 29 Jan 2019, has entered into a shareholders agreement with Jiangsu Xinquan Automotive Trim Co Ltd to establish XINQUAN-HICOM Malaysia Sdn Bhd.

Jiangsu Xinquan is holding 51% stakes while HTS is holding the remaining 49% stakes in the JVCo.

>> Back to News